ORANGE COUNTY COUNCIL ON AGING BENEFITS ENROLLMENT CENTER
The Foundation provides financial support for an on-site Orange County Council on Aging Benefits Enrollment Center (BEC) The BEC office is located in Clubhouse 5, next to the Cafe. Assistance is available in both English and Korean. You may be eligible for one of following programs:
1) Medicare Part D Extra Help/Low Income Subsidy – pays for Part D plan premiums, reduces drug co-pays and eliminates the Donut-Holeinsurance costs and program benefits
2) Medicare Savings Program -pays Medicare premiums
3) Medi-Cal for People with Medicare – supplements Medicare by paying deductibles and co-pays
4) Cal Fresh/Food Stamps – access nutritious food and alleviate hunger
5) Utilities Assistance – access saving to help heat and cool your home
You can schedule an appointment in the office without the need to travel outside our community. To inquire about these programs, call the HICAP (Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program) office at (562) 472-6275, ext. 275.